Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best way to use tinctures?
Do I use tinctures on an empty stomach or with food?
What is the shelf-life (or when they begin to lose their potency) of the tinctures?
What is the shelf life for salves?
How often should I use a salve?
Are tinctures safe for children? If it’s safe can they have the same dose as adults? Is it safe to use the salves on children?
What is the difference between using mushroom powders/pills vs tinctures?
Are alcohol-based tinctures bad for someone in alcohol recovery?
Why do you use alcohol in your tinctures?
Are your products GMO and Gluten-Free?
Whom do I contact about issues with my herbal book or book order?
How do I order your herbal book?
I am trying to purchase your herbal book but I live outside of the USA. How do I purchase it?
How do I find out about upcoming classes and workshops?
How do I purchase your Outdoor Survival Book?
How can I get support for a book purchase?
For support with a book purchase, please send an email to the appropriate address below:
- We ship all orders from Washington, USA with USPS (United States Postal Service).
- We usually ship the next business day after your order is received. If you don’t receive your item in 8 business days please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domestic delivery usually takes 3-6 business days.
- We currently ship to the USA and hope to ship to Canada starting this summer (see International Orders section below)
- Orders are processed for shipment during normal business hours only (Mon – Fri, excluding Holidays).
- Customers are responsible for all additional shipping costs that may occur from an incorrect address or refused shipment.
- USPS does not deliver on Sundays or Federal Holidays.
- We do not pay for international duty, customs clearance, brokerage fees or any taxes. The customer is responsible for any such charges. CUSTOMS and all costs and risks involved in delivering goods from the seller’s premises to their destination are the buyer’s responsibility!
- There are no guarantees about the terms of delivery for international orders.
- We are not responsible for packages that are held by customs
- Please note that we cannot process returns on apothecary orders once received. Thank you for understanding!
- Please report damaged goods immediately and save the original packaging in the event that a claim is filed. Please take photos of damaged box and damaged products and please email email@example.com w/ photos, your address, and order number if you have it for a replacement of any damaged goods. Thank you!